1. Do not post anything that is 'abusive' to an individual or group of people, regardless of whether they are on this forum or not.
- A comment shall be deemed 'abusive' when it meets the following conditions: 1)The comment is a remark or statement about an individual or group of people, 2) expresses a negative judgement of that person, and 3) is tenuous enough in relation to the purpose of the conversation or thread that the primary intention behind the remark is to express hostility or offend another person, rather than contribute to the forum.
3. Do not deliberately try to maintain multiple accounts on the forum. If you are experiencing a technical issue, please reach out to an admin.
4. Unless in the fulfilment of administerial duties, do not try to circumnavigate another member of the forum blocking you.
5. Do not share content entrusted to your account with someone else not afforded the same level of access.
6. Do not post anything which would bring the owner of this forum into legal trouble.[/list]
7. Do not 'spam', unless in a special sub-forum allowing this.
- 'spam' shall be defined as the provision of posts that have no connection to the thread topic